Noble Rot Magazine #28Normaler Preis €18,00
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
NOBLE ROT - home of exciting wine and food writing.
Issue 28 “Cosmic Chardonnay” – Published 28th February 2022
- we interview intergalactically acclaimed physicist Professor Brian Coxand punk-poet laureate John Cooper Clarke. Cox blows our tiny minds moving effortlessly between explaining that black holes are made of curved space and time and his passion for Chardonnay, while the ‘Good Doctor’ Cooper Clarke whisks Noble Rot’s Suzanne Moore away on an epic extended lunch.
- we travel to northwest Italy to meet some of Piedmont’s most exciting new winemakers, and profile Gattinara inAlto Piemonte.
- we reprise Rotters’ ‘New Food and Wine Dictionary’from Noble Rot 14 with fresh contributions from Brian Eno, Angela Hartnett and Ed Balls et al
- we discover which birth year wineshave been highs and lows for NBA legend Dwyane Wade, Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson, among others, and hear about Fay Maschler’s ‘Greatest Meal’ in Greece.
- Meanwhile, our anti-social agony uncle John Niven reports onLA’s food scene, Marina O’Loughlin tells us why she HATES brunch, and we feature stories and recipes about Coteaux Champenois, hell-raising restaurateur Peter Langham, poulet à la mode de Charolles, why food and sex should never mix, and how to improvise a serviceable cheese board from your corner shop.